Hi.. Sorry, I totally missed this..

That is correct, the class module and the lua stuff inside LuaQt is
included with the core module. The commented 'require's are for debug
purposes only..

The hardcoded paths for 'require' are for linux.. Since scons names the
files 'lib<name>.so' and lua looks for ?.so, I had to add the extra
'lib?.so' to package.cpath. The windows libs are named <name>.dll so they
don't have that problem. This should be easily fixed, by either renaming
the libs, or looking into the 'standard way' of installing modules for lua
(is there such a thing?)

Ariel.