[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: LuaRC?
- From: Joshua Jensen <jjensen@...>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 01:22:20 -0600
Thanks for your note. Doh! Yep it was the firewall. I was able to
retrieve the code okay. Thanks.
I generally try to keep questions about my modification to Lua offline
from the list. Feel free to email me directly. (As far as creating an
account goes, I saw the same problem this evening... the ISP must have
Meanwhile, I have a couple of questions.
1. Is it okay to post LuaRC questions here? I tried to create an
your forums and it wasn't allowed.
2. Should ttiswstring on line 583 of ltable.c be replaced with
That code shouldn't even exist and would be the result of a bad merge.
Update from Subversion again to get this and another fix or two.
couldn't find any definition for ttiswstring.
3. I compiled and switched to luarc (and applied #2 above) and it
generally works. One thing I noticed is that functions that directly
return values from our C Api don't work anymore.
No, of course not. I need to repro it here, but I can't imagine what
would be causing the issue.
Is this the expected behavior?