Josh,
Thanks for your note. Doh! Yep it was the firewall. I was able to retrieve the code okay. Thanks.

Meanwhile, I have a couple of questions.

1. Is it okay to post LuaRC questions here? I tried to create an account on
your forums and it wasn't allowed.

2. Should ttiswstring on line 583 of ltable.c be replaced with ttisstring? I
couldn't find any definition for ttiswstring.

3. I compiled and switched to luarc (and applied #2 above) and it generally works. One thing I noticed is that functions that directly return values from our C Api don't work anymore.

For example, previously I did this:

function GetCameraPos()
   return GetPos(camera) -- this is a C function that returns x, y, z
end

To make it work, I had to change it to this:

function GetCameraPos()
local x,y,z = GetPos(camera) -- this is a C function that returns x, y, z
   return x, y, z
end

Is this the expected behavior?

Thanks,