Joshua Jensen wrote:
Research wrote:
Does anybody know how/where I can get the latest version of Lua RC? I checked:

http://luaplus.org/tiki-index.php?page=luarc

But the zipped archive is old and the latest version (166?) cannot be retrieved via Subversion. I also can't register a new account to ask on their forums.
The zipped archive is old, but the latest version can be retrieved via Subversion. Perhaps you have a firewall that is preventing you from accessing it. Port 3690 has to work outbound.

If you still can't retrieve it, please email me directly, and I'll get you an archive of the current build.

Josh

FYI: I was able to get the latest via SubVersion a few days ago.

Brian