Samuel Stauffer wrote:
[...]
> Great to see interest in this.
[...]
> If you e-mail me directly I can get back to you on any new versions or
> developments. Also, if you have any fixes/updates or comments I would
> love to hear about them. If there's enough interest then I can setup a
> forum or mailing list for the project.

Excellent --- this looks ideal. I'm right this minute trying to put together a
Lua VM with all the appropriate dependencies (with all the best will in the
world, that aspect of Lua is *not* something that it does well), and then I'll
see how it goes. Ta!

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "Gaping from its single obling socket was
+- www.cowlark.com --+ original)