> Well, it is important at least for the project I am working on:
> http://luaforge.net/projects/luafea/
> Please let me know about the development of your work. Thank you.

Ok, I'll start up a project at LuaForge. The name shall be "LuaScene". It
includes the conversion of the C headers (luapas.pas), OpenGL bindings and
some host application (using SDL as framework).

I'll make an announcement as soon as the project is ready to download. The
first release will contain luapas.pas and LuaTut (conversion of lua.c
interpreter). Bear in mind that luapas.pas is not fully tested. Need all
your help.

Thanks again for your interest.

Geo