Of course, it is open source according to Lua copyright notice. I don't own
any copyrighted source. They were merely converted to another language,
"word by word".

Plan to bind OpenGL functions using the converted source. I already wrote
the library in Pascal for Lua 5.0.2 but not so "pretty". Meant to rewrite
the entire library for Lua 5.1. Also, SDL would be utilized for the host
application.
Very interesting.

Yes, I would like to share my work but how? Since ANSI C  dominates Lua
nearly 100%, should I be encourged to start up a project at LuaForge?
Well, it is important at least for the project I am working on:
http://luaforge.net/projects/luafea/
Please let me know about the development of your work. Thank you.
jk