Hi guys,

This is my first post since some years ago.

I have converted some Lua 5.1 files to Pascal codes. The three C headers
plus some portion of luaconfig.h file were converted into a single file.
Also, the conversion of the stand-alone interpreter (lua.c) was nearly
completed. In the conversion, every "word" in C was translated to Pascal
codes as close as possible so that it would be easier to compare the codes
between them. The converted program was run with some provided tests without
any error.

However, I don't really understand how the interpreter works. All I need is
a good documentation. Does anyone know where to get the info if available?

Many thanks.

Geo