First of all, i'm sorry to write this letter to you beacause the question i want to ask maybe is not your responsibility.I have googled for thousands of pages to find out the difference between semicolon and comma in lua,but none of the results answer clearly,will you please do me a favour to show me the very answer: Is there any difference between semicolon and comma in lua?when should i use a comma and when shuold i use a semicolon?

If this semantic question is not your filed, please show me where i can find lua users to ask me.

Thanks a lot :)