> I downloaded the code but don't know how to use it. Sorry. I could not
> compile the code successfully under Windows.

Ah, don't worry: it's not your fault. I haven't fixed the win32 settings in
the Makefiles. Anyway, I've just released a win32-binary version of numlua.
Please check http://luaforge.net/projects/numlua again.

> If numlua can deliver matlab or fortran like matrix manipulation syntax, it
> definitely rules.

Well, it does. And it is faster than Matlab in many respects -- loops, for
instance -- thanks to Lua. I'll take some time this summer to write some
documentation and fix some bugs. Any comments are welcome!

Cheers,
luis.

--
A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
        -- P. Erdos

--
Luis Carvalho
Applied Math PhD Student - Brown University