Luiz wrote:
> For the final version, the committee has asked for more historical detail.
> So, it's time to draw on the community's collective memory! If you have
> any comments on the paper, specially something that we have missed or
> misrepresented in our account, please drop us a line or post here.
> All comments are welcome.

Skimming the paper I didn't notice it mentioned, but you might say
something about how the Lua global scope has evolved from a special case
with separate meta-mechanisms to yet another use of tables (see
<http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2000-04/msg00079.html> where I made
the case for this).

--John