Our paper on the evolution of Lua has been accepted for presentation
at HOPL III, the third ACM Conference on the History of Programming
Languages!

The current version of the paper is available at
	http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/doc/hopl.pdf

For the final version, the committee has asked for more historical detail.
So, it's time to draw on the community's collective memory! If you have
any comments on the paper, specially something that we have missed or
misrepresented in our account, please drop us a line or post here.
All comments are welcome.

Thank you very much. We hope to see you in San Diego in 2007.
(HOPL III will be part of FCRC 2007. See http://www.acm.org/fcrc/ .
Perhaps we can have a Lua Workshop 2007 there as well...)
--lhf