In a quick eye-scan, I have only found that the new_TPictureCollectionItem can be wrong. This function checks if the first param is a table, and if it is not, then it is removed from stack, but no other value replaces that slot.

Another possible reason: You are passing the metatable as the first param, so it do pass the 'is a table' test, but it is not the instance table.

I can't download the entire unit (or my DNS server wants to get me angry, or your site is down), but could you post an example of Lua Code showing how you call that method?

--rb