Framework Studios: Hugo wrote:
The thing I don't understand is why it would be a bad thing to let DX switch the (almost deprecated anyhow ;) FPU to single precision, which is exactly what it 'wants'. It only means compiling Lua to use float-s, why would that be a bad thing? :)

I can't help thinking that this thread is going in circles (actually
approximately its third rotation so far just in this incarnation).
If you don't think that this question has been answered thoroughly
by now then I don't reckon there's really any mileage in rehashing
things yet again -- use float-y Lua and live in bliss. :)

--adam