Hi all !       SORRY FOR EASY ENGLISH :-(

i have a little problem with my Lua,  in my Grafik Applikation.

Lua has should transfer any datas to my app, if the user
change the main resoulotion , lua must immedately stoping

i will recreate Lua and reinitiate for new conditions
but lua is crashed if i execute API function    lua_close (m_pState);

how i can stop Lua5.1, i have execute an DirectCall function
they works intensive for 1-2 seconds as thread of my main app.

very thanks for any helps