Javier Guerra wrote:

On Monday 27 February 2006 1:35 pm, Jilani Khaldi wrote:
I am using Xavante (of the Kepler Project --
http://www.keplerproject.org/) and I find it very small and enough good
for my needs. My web application needs to access data inside an SQLite
database, I tried many times but I couldn't get it working. Any hint,
any help, any example?

are your problems related to Xavante, or to SQLite?
Indipendently of Xavante, my problem is how to access SQLite3 database from Lua (5.0.2 or 5.1) under Windows2000. I downloaded |lua-sqlite3-0.3.zip| <http://www.nessie.de/mroth/lua-sqlite3/lua-sqlite3-0.3.zip> and I tried to compile it to a DLL using MinGW and DevCPP (*) but I failed. Still waiting for you help.
Thanks!

jk
(*) I used both to compile Lua and SQLite from source.