On Monday 27 February 2006 1:35 pm, Jilani Khaldi wrote:
> I am using Xavante (of the Kepler Project --
> http://www.keplerproject.org/) and I find it very small and enough good
> for my needs. My web application needs to access data inside an SQLite
> database, I tried many times but I couldn't get it working. Any hint,
> any help, any example?

are your problems related to Xavante, or to SQLite?

as other have pointed, kepler's LuaSQL has an SQLite driver, but only for
SQLite 2. if you need SQLite 3, use lua-sqlite3, which is an independent
project, but has a LuaSQL-compatible layer.

if your problems are with Xavante, we would need some more detail to help
you...

--
Javier