From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] On Behalf Of D Burgess
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:58 AM
To: Lua list
Subject: Re: Lua bug application

Not having the compiler ie VS2003 my best guess is that you are using
two different mallocs.

In the dll project you use
RuntimeLibrary="1"
in the main program you use
RuntimeLibrary="0"

I am presuming that these equate to the /MD and /MT compiler
options. Make the option values both /MD (ie "1") and you
should be OK

DB