Okay guys, I have finally managed to reproduce the scenario in a very
minimalist application. Basically the problem occurs when the hook procedure
is in a separate DLL. Please find the attached .zip file. It contains two
projects (Visual Studio 2003), one is the DLL (named: LuaDLL) containing the
hook procedure. The other is the project (named: TestLUA) that uses that dll
to hook lua events, it also contains the lua scripts that are recursively
executed. Both are really a few lines of code and no one should have a
problem understanding them, but if you still do, then please tell me.
Please change the output paths of the projects to your convenience. I hope
this helps.
I hope you can figure the problem out. I really need your help. Thanks in
advance.

Regards,
Zulfiqar Inayat Malik.