Is there something in particular to do to test this?  Lua comes up fine
interractively; I'm not sure how to tell if the dynamic loading is enabled,
but I did notice that the correct options were used during the compilation.

Mark F. Morss
Principal Analyst, Market Risk
614-583-6757
Audinet 220-6757

             Luiz Henrique de
             Figueiredo
             <lhf@tecgraf.puc-                                          To
             rio.br>                   Lua list
             Sent by:                  <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
             lua-bounces@bazar                                          cc
             2.conectiva.com.b
             r                                                     Subject
                                       Re: installing Lua 5.1 on AIX 5.2

             01/31/2006 06:09
             PM

             Please respond to
                 Lua list
             <lua@bazar2.conec
               tiva.com.br>

> O.K., that seemed to work.  Thanks!

Good. Thanks for letting me know. Perhaps, if someone else can confirm that
the solaris target also works for aix, we can add an aix target as well.
--lhf