LuaEdit is available only for Win32 :-(

but..I remember

  • Subject: Lua Eclipse Plugin
  • From: Fabian Peña <fapenia@...>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 14:23:45 +0000

Somebody knows if the sources of "lua eclipse" (LDT) plugin are
available in some place ? .
I have serious intentions to make the bearing to linux.

Thanks.

  • Subject: RE: Lua Eclipse Plugin
  • From: "Danilo Tuler" <tuler@...>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:44:32 -0300

Not yet. It will be next week.

Regards,
Danilo

> Somebody knows if the sources of "lua eclipse" (LDT) plugin
> are available in some place ? .
> I have serious intentions to make the bearing to linux.
>
> Thanks.

Danilo ????? :-)

Andre Carregal wrote:
Hi,

We are finishing the rewriting of LuaEclipse for Lua 5 and it should be available next month. It is still very simple for an Eclipse plugin but we plan to add LuaDoc, RemDebug and LuaProfiler integration as soon as possible.

Have you checked LuaEdit? It's a nice and mature IDE that may be what you are looking for.

André Carregal