Andre Carregal skrev:
Hi,

We are finishing the rewriting of LuaEclipse for Lua 5 and it should be available next month. It is still very simple for an Eclipse plugin but we plan to add LuaDoc, RemDebug and LuaProfiler integration as soon as possible.
Very nice. Looking forward to test this, since the 0.5 version of LuaEclipse had some editor-issues I didn't like..

Btw, does any one know how to start eclipse from a prompt with info of which file I want open and on what line etc? I'm trying to use eclipse as editor for my build environment instead of figuring out how to use my build-tools from the eclipse environment, which probably would be better in the long run, but more hassle to get working (apart from I've not found any way to interact from outside with eclipse..)

> [...]

//Andreas