Hi Zigmar,

Pavel Antokolsky aka Zigmar wrote:
I've customized notepad2 editor by added lua syntax highlighting to
it. Actually it was easy enough, because it is based on scintilla lib
which already has lua lexer, so all I needed is just to plug it in
right way to the editor. Anyway, despite the ease, it was a bit time
consuming, so I thought someone might also want it. I can send the
updated executable (236kb zip, P4/SSE) or the source code.

Can you confirm that this is the recently-released Scintilla 1.67? Support for the new Lua 5.1 syntax entered the Scintilla CVS on 20051202, so it would be nice if you can provide the latest to those who might want it.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)