I hope this is not too off topic. I have a query
about acceptable behaviour on wikis, in particular
the Lua wiki.
On the relatively few occasions when I see mistakes
in English spelling or grammar, or when I find a
sentence that is hard to understand, I have this urge
to wade in and make corrections. On one or two
occasions I have given in to this urge. Am I being
an obsessive, arrogant cultural imperialist or am I
doing the wiki a favour? My lazy nature finds it easiest
to do nothing. Any opinions on the right thing to do?

--
Gavin Wraith (gavin@wra1th.plus.com)
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/