In message <20051030160506.C3DFA14158@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>,
http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/

I've bought two of their Ruby books. However they are very Linux/Apple based. Having been involved in writing software tools for Ruby I thought they'd be interested to know about the tools because of their work. Their reply (paraphrasing) was "thanks for the info but we won't look at them until they are on Linux".

I guess if the Prag guys do go for Lua it'll be with a Linux/Apple OS X slant.

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited    http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk/software.html