Sure, I'd help with that, too.

On 27-Oct-05, at 2:57 PM, Brett Kapilik wrote:

As far as editing/copyrighting goes, I for one would be glad to give the menuscript a read-over/edit for you. I have done a fair amount of technical writing in my day, but am by no means a professional. However, if enough community volunteers chip in we could probably get a good edit going. Who knows, maybe even some translation could take place at that stage. If you are not going with a big name publisher than why not let the Lua community contribute to the Lua book?

- Brett