Kriss wrote:

The current symptoms is that ipairs doesnt work (pairs works just fine) this is after an upgrade to the latest 5.1 alpha from 5.0.2 stable. I'm narrowing it down but its currently just in one script file, any ipairs loop there will repeat for ever.

This was caused by lua_number2integer() not working, 1.0 was going in and 0 was coming out. Hence, looparama, disabling the magic pentium cast fixed the problem (using vc6 here if that helps).

This will probably be due to something mucking about with global fpu flags, probably dx I remember having issues with this sort of thing before.

--

Kriss

http://XIXs.com -><- http://www.WetGenes.com