Hi,

David Given wrote:
> The phrase "doesn't happen too often" is one of those things that makes
> all my developer spider-senses tingle

Please reread this in context. My comment was directed at
your comment worrying about performance issues.

Nowhere did I indicate that I intended to do sloppy coding.

> [...] it's definitely worth going
> to some extra effort to make sure it's done *right* to begin with. Saves a
> lot of grief later.

I can assure you that as soon as I port LuaJIT to an
architecture with incoherent I/D-caches, I will add
I-cache flushing (for that architecture).

The infrastructure is already there and is used for
the valgrind support right now.

Bye,
     Mike