On Monday 12 September 2005 19:58, Mike Pall wrote:
[...]
> Nowhere did I indicate that I intended to do sloppy coding.

It was never my intention to indicate that you *were*! I was merely trying to
emphasise a point that caused *us* a lot of grief. However...

[...]
> The infrastructure is already there and is used for
> the valgrind support right now.

...I misread what you said earlier (I thought by 'code cache' you meant
LuaJIT's cache of translated functions) --- you obviously have this well in
hand.

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "I never really understood how there could be
+- www.cowlark.com --+ Silva