[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] LuaJIT 1.0.3
- From: David Burgess <dburgess@...>
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 11:20:07 +1000
I finally got around to testing my slowest lua apps with LuaJit.
(lots of loops and lots of strings and lots of tables).
I have two interesting things to report:
1) LuaJIt produces the same results as Lua5.1a. i.e. faultless.
2) On my worst app I got a 10% performance improvement. The
others that I have tested averagel around the 20% improvement.
3) One case is a 5 fold improvement
Congratulations Mike. This is a great job.