On 9/8/05, David Given <dg@cowlark.com> wrote:

> Mipsel? Pah --- you (or at least I) want ARM!

Sure, ARM is the way to go for a lot of embedded applications.  But,
there are a lot of very inexpensive boxes out there running linux
built with the mipsel tool chain.  I'm thinking of the $50.00 wireless
routers that make great little network appliances and have just enough
room to run Lua nicely although sometimes a little choppy at 200Mhz.
A LuaJIT compiler for mipsel could get a lot of widespread use.

Cheers,
Bill