Hi there,

following up to my earlier post, I have written a syntax expansion
facility for lua. I have made it available at
http://www.tset.de/lua_syntax_rules.zip

In order to use it you will need lhf's experimental token filter
patch, available here:
http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/tmp/macros.tar.gz

Please be aware that this is experimental code as well. I only make it
available in order to receive feedback from those interested in adding
new syntactic constructs to lua. So please feed me back :-)

To those wishing to actually change luas syntax: this is not the tool
for you. Sorry.

Gunnar