> It also would seem to be useful for multiplexing multiple Lua VMs.

I'm not sure what you mean by "multiplexing". I meant that you can easily
have separate, independent Lua states running on separate C coroutines
and still be able to yield from a C function that has been called from Lua.
Of course, the Lua states can run several Lua threads.

So, the best of worlds: "paralell" execution without the need to lock and
the problems of OS multithreading.

Meanwhile, I've found a link to ET's coro library, but I'm not sure it's
up-to-date:
	http://www.goron.de/~froese/coro/coro.html

--lhf