That's quite swanky, thanks! (just need a stapler now!)

Ashwin Hirschi wrote:

Yep, i've got that, but all the functionality of the functions are
described all over the text. What I want basically is a list of all the
lua API functions a C/C++ has available, ideally with some (if old) docs
describing they do.

Did you have a look at the "quick references" by Man Kein Hong?

Starting from section 14 it does look a bit like what you're asking for.

Take a peek:

    http://luaforge.net/docman/?group_id=80

{ originally http://www.geocities.com/keinhong/luaquickref/index.html }

Ashwin.

--
// David Morris-Oliveros
// Camera Coder

Contact:
Team Bondi Pty Ltd
Level 2, 608 Harris Street
Ultimo, NSW 2007
Australia
Tel: +61 (0)2 8218 1500
Fax: +61 (0)2 8218 1507
Web: http://www.teambondi.com
This email may contain confidential information.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business
of our firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.