Hello everyone,

This is one for the xavante folks. I've got xavante installed and
running (on linux). By default this is in /usr/local/kepler - and this
runs on port 80. This, for production is great. However, it is
inconvenient for developing to be root to change the files in
/usr/local/kepler/web.

I would like to launch another xavante instance based at:

/home/mukhsein/kepler and listening on 127.0.0.1:8080
(I've copied "conf", "web" dirs and the "lua" symlink dir from
/usr/local/kepler)

I've also copied /usr/bin/xavante_start.lua into my dir above and
modified it to serve stuff from /home/mukhsein/kepler/web

The problem is, how do I tell xavante to run using my own config.lua
in /home/mukhsein/kepler/conf ?

Looking at the xavante.server source, there is only xavante.setwebdir()
There isn't a xavante.setconfdir(). Could we please add a convenience
function like that?

This would make it real easy to launch any number of non-root
test/development xavante servers serving from their own web dirs and
using their own conf dirs.

Btw. imho, we should state which components of kepler are core
(minimum required) for those not wanting to download/install/use all
the kepler components.

Thanks for your time and effort.
--
Regards,