David Morris-Oliveros wrote:

Yeah, something like that, but for the API, not the lua language.

Klaas-Jan Stol wrote:

David Morris-Oliveros wrote:

Is the official Lua API documentation here:
http://www.lua.org/docs.html

I'm wanting a more "friendly" way of accessing the Lua API docs. I basically want a list of all the functions available. Ideally, i'd be looking for something like what doxygen generates.

Does anyone have anything like this?

Maybe something like Chapter 5 in the reference manual?

http://www.lua.org/manual/5.0/manual.html#5

regards,
kjs

there is a chapter "The C API" or something in the online book "Programming in Lua" .
see:

http://www.lua.org/pil/

regards,
kjs