Hi,

The separation of binaries into lib and scripts into share is
in accordance with the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard, I hope. This means that
files in lib can be architecture dependent (but don't have to), whereas those in share have to be independent.

I would suggest Lua scripts be placed in the lib tree only if they are
precompiled. This would make things more "standard" and obvious.

I am waiting for a reply to my last post before I elaborate on the
implications of having split libraries.

[]s,
Diego.