On Saturday 02 July 2005 12:36 pm, Vijay Aswadhati wrote:
> I find it hard to find any humor in GPL software, especially for a
> library.  GPL is a virus that can only be seen from 20,000 feet high.

just curious: it seems you like a BSD license much better than GPL (i guess
it's because BSD gives you more freedoms to use the code, among other
things).  What do you think of LGPL as a less virulent license?  i think it's
a nice compromise between freedom and protection.

(just to openly state my bias, i tend to use GPL first for my own code;
sometimes switch to a 'more open' license if it makes people happy)

--
Javier