On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 07:43:35PM +0200, Nightwolf wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> just a brief email to inform you that a friend of mine (CCed) recorded
> the talk below and made it available as two MP3s (mirroring the two
> parts of the conference). I have uploaded these two files and they are
> avaliable, in case you're interested, at:
>
> http://www.brainage.org/downloads/LUA.Conference.Milan.2005.06.20-part1.mp3
> http://www.brainage.org/downloads/LUA.Conference.Milan.2005.06.20-part2.mp3

i've mirrored it on my server since i had some difficulty fetching them
due to timeouts, stalling transfers, etc:

http://mirrors.protection.cx/~jolan/LUA.Conference.Milan.2005.06.20-part1.mp3
http://mirrors.protection.cx/~jolan/LUA.Conference.Milan.2005.06.20-part2.mp3

> We apologize in advance for the audio quality, since the recording
> device was not really "professional" :-)
>
> Also remember that this is an "independent" production and it's not in
> any way supported/mantained by the LUA team. Please contact me directly
> if you encounter any problem with the two files above.

the quality is actually okay, at least it didn't distract me at all.

thank you very much for this,

- jolan