Hello everybody,

Just to summarize, the Roberto's talk about Lua in Milan will be in

Sala Conferenze
Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informazione (DEI)
Politecnico di Milano
Via Ponzio, 34/5 (near to P.za Leonardo da Vinci), Milan, Tel. 02 23993400
(Sala Conferenze is in the first floor)

July 20, 2005
10h am

The links suggested by Raffaele are very good ;-)
>english: http://www.elet.polimi.it:80/howtoreachus.jsp
>italian: http://www.elet.polimi.it:80/raggiungerci.jsp

ciao,
Silvana :)

The Lua Language
Roberto Ierusalimschy

In this talk I will give a brief introduction to the language.  We will
see its basic mechanisms and how they are used to support more complex
concepts.  I will also talk about some relevant uses of Lua and give
a short evaluation of the language with respect to its main features
(simplicity, portability, efficiency, and ease of integration).