Is there some way to accomodate this from your script manager on the C++
side?  If you use an object for each instance of the script in your manager
you could keep what info you needed with each script object, and pass on
what the next object will need to it when it is instantiated.  I think this
would work and it would avoid stomping on the global environment.

Just a thought... I don't have many of them.

Rich

Anyone got any ideas how I can solve this? Believe me I have tried but
there is very little information in the list archives of setting the
environment that I can find. Or is this discussed in PiL book as i'll
quite happily buy it if it explains what I need;)

thanks

Martin