Javier,

I tried #!./lua and also the full path to it that is /webpoint/revistae/cgi-bin/lua and nothing new happened.

One thing I cannot understand is why REBOL binary, also written in C, runs using this approach (i.e. just uploading it do /cgi-bin/ directory) and Lua does not.

Are there aditional files to be installed at the machine that will run Lua binary? Perhaps some libraries?

2005/5/17, Javier Guerra <javier@guerrag.com>:
On Tuesday 17 May 2005 2:22 pm, Carlos Lorenz wrote:
> Well,
>
> Strange things always happen to newbies :)
>
> The following script works fine at my Linux box at office, using Apache and
> having just uploading lua binary to /cgi-bin directory
>
> #!lua

try changing the first line to:

#!./lua

--