Hello,

I'm using Lua and Luabind for a game development project and therefore I
must be able to serialize the actual "lua world" in my savegame to later
load it and resume at the same position in game as I saved.

I tried to use the Pluto Library, because it should excactly do what I
needed. This library seems to work perfecly, but it has a major missing
feature or problem. The tables luabind creates for storing the lua
classes can't be serialized by pluto. So I cannot save lua instances of
lua classes ( and also instances of c++ classes, but that's another
problem).

So here is my question: Does anyone of you ever tried to serialize a lua
states in combination with luabind? Did you get Pluto working or did you
use another library?

I hope you can help me!

Thanks in advance,
Stefan Schwarzbach