[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: LUA 4.0 calling functions in another file or calling other scripts
- From: "Ashwin Hirschi" <deery@...>
- Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 17:14:30 +0200
I am using LUA 4.0 integrated in FEMM. I have two questions:
1. I would like to call LUA functions in another file from a LUA script.
Is this possible?
2. Is it possible to call another LUA file and continue execution from
See if Lua's "dofile" function is available in FEMM, and experiment.
Here's the manual entry to get you on your way:
no signature is a signature.