Stefan,

That's very interesting. While I've barely ever used luabind, on the
face of it it doesn't seem like Lua tables created by luabind should
be any different than Lua tables created by the Lua API. Would you
mind providing info on how the table was created, and what happened
when you tried to serialize it with Pluto?

Thanks,

Ben Sunshine-Hill