If you are interested in Game Architecture that is script-driven or
any scripting languages used in Game engine. You might want to read

- Game Programming with Python, Lua, and Ruby
ISBN: 1592000770

- Game Scripting Mastery
ISBN: 1931841578

Both of them cover Lua and how particular useful in Game project.

Hope this helps!

Nelson