  Hi,

We would like to thank you all for the feedback about the LuaBinaries distribution.

After many contributions and discussions we decided to change some parameters:

- add /GL parameter on vc7 to improve optimization
- rebuild all the dynamic libraries in UNIX with the -fPIC parameter on gcc when possible. - rebuild all the executables in UNIX with the -Wl,-E parameter on gcc when possible. (today only on Linux)
  (the executable will still use the static libraries)
- rebuild all the executables in Windows to use the dynamic libraries.
- join the two libraries in only one library.

Only the Lua 5 builds will be changed. The new release will be named "LuaBinaries 5.0.2 Build 2" indicating that is not a new release of Lua but a
new build of the LuaBinaries distribution.

We are still open for discussions. Please comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
scuri