Hi,

	First of all, good work!

	I just want to say for win32 binaries/DLLs:

1) It IS compatible with Delphi (ObjectPascal). ObjectPascal can use most available calling conventions, including cdecl;

2) Please, name the DLLs as lua.dll and lualib.dll. It is hard enough to find a pre-compiled DLL, even harder to find a library which uses the same naming convetion. (lua.dll, lualib.dll, lua+lib.dll, lua5.dll, lualib5.dll ...)

	I think that's all for now.

BTW, I know this has been discussed before, but... Please, package/library developers, distribute DLLs with your packages/libraries if you can. Please :)

--rb