[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] LuaBinaries
- From: Romulo Bahiense <romulo@...>
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:32:18 -0300
First of all, good work!
I just want to say for win32 binaries/DLLs:
1) It IS compatible with Delphi (ObjectPascal). ObjectPascal can use
most available calling conventions, including cdecl;
2) Please, name the DLLs as lua.dll and lualib.dll. It is hard enough to
find a pre-compiled DLL, even harder to find a library which uses the
same naming convetion. (lua.dll, lualib.dll, lua+lib.dll, lua5.dll,
I think that's all for now.
BTW, I know this has been discussed before, but... Please,
package/library developers, distribute DLLs with your packages/libraries
if you can. Please :)