  Hi,

Tecgraf and Kepler Project have join efforts to make available a set of Lua pre-compiled binaries that are common to both teams and their applications.

We compiled and packed binaries for several platforms using common configuration parameters and the support of the LuaForge site.

We would like to invite you to try out our binaries, make comments, suggestions, and maybe collaborate with other binaries built with the same parameters.

All the binaries are built using Tecmake, a very simple gnu make script that makes life easier for multiple platforms, although is not as generic as other tools.

  LuaBinaries is available at:

        http://luabinaries.luaforge.net/

Best Regards,
Antonio Scuri