El 21/03/2005, a las 16:02, Mark Swinson escribió:

I've been told there is a version that works with LuaCheia , but I don't want all the extras that it provides. I want to use the core distribution.

With LuaCheia you can do something like:

# ./configure --enable-modules=gluahost,sdl
# make && make install

...and you will have a reduced build of LuaCheia with only the SDL and Gluahost modules (the latter one is needed by the SDL module)

--
Adrian Perez
GPUL/CLUG member » http://gpul.org